Order Management Specialist
Required skill set – Bachelor’ s degree OR Associates degree and 5 years related experience OR high school diploma & 15 years related experience
• Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection to ensure that customer requirements are met.
• Establish and maintain communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process (OTR Regional Mgr, Install Specialist, OTR Logistics, Installation coordinator, application coordinator, Finance, 6 Sigma...).
• Order Entry and backlog quality.
• Implement changes as required for each project followed.
• Optimize Sales transfers.
• Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry.
• Confirms customer requested date and Plan, Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
• Backlog management
• Daily follow up of customer credit documentation.
• Give shipping and billing instructions in accordance with contracts terms and conditions.
• Follow shipment, installation, application via reports.
• Follow up on collections issues due to OTR.
• Provide root cause on defect analysis.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Need to be able to prioritize work and multi-task
• Proactively follow up on open issues
• Basic accounting skills
• Current or previous experience in a project management, customer relations or order management role
• Previous experience supporting Sales or Service teams
• Proven ability to build relationships with remote colleagues
• Demonstrated aptitude and success in fostering solid, value-based relationships with internal and external customers