Sr Azure Security Developer
As an Senior Azure Security Engineer you will be in integral part of maturing Client’s DevSecOps practice. You would work closely with development and platform teams in an agile workflow to embrace and promote DevOps/DevSecOps methodologies. We are seeking a highly motivated security engineer with an agile mentality, that can deliver automated security configurations and then improve on design and implementation in an iterative approach. You will partner with infrastructure teams to embed security best practice into their infrastructure as code development lifecycle. This includes analysis, design, development, implementation and continued evolution of modern software-defined infrastructure, application patterns and technology solutions.
The ability to provide strategic thought leadership, move between diverse tasks and lead by influence will be key.
Azure Cloud Engineer position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Azure Cloud Engineer position requirements includes but is not limited to:
- Provide Azure cloud security subject matter expertise to platform teams and business stakeholders
- Understanding the risk and security model currently in place and implement the appropriate enabling and protective solutions within the SDLC
- Develop security requirements and build automated controls in areas of identity and access management, logging and monitoring, infrastructure security, data protection, CI/CD, vulnerability analysis and compliance validation
- Develop tooling to provide detective and reactive security configuration validation
- Assist with incident response procedures
- Develop technical documentation on implemented security solutions
- Minimum 4-5+ years’ experience in Azure development.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in public cloud security, compliance, and risk management
- Proficient in security controls for Linux and Windows based operating systems
- Background in CI/CD tooling, preferably Jenkins, and security of the pipeline and in the pipeline
- Strong working knowledge of interacting with RESTful API’s
- Familiarity with network security techniques including virtual networking, subnetting, IP routing and network segmentation
- Ability to develop automated checks for security configuration validation both during and post deployment
- Excellent communication skills across technical and non-technical domains
In addition, the following experience is desired, but not required:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Microsoft Azure Certification (MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or equivalent).
- Applicable Security Certification (CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CEH/CPT)
- Hands-on experience with one or more scripting/programming languages such as Ansible, PowerShell, Bash and Python.
- Hands-on experience with IDS/IPS, DLP and AntiMalware/AntiVirus clients
- Experience with ELK and/or Splunk