MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Microservices Developer - Node.Js
We are seeking a skilled Microservices Developer - Node.Js for a contract opportunity in Milwaukee WI.
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for developing and supporting microservices in an API Store which allow internal consumers to interact with investments data. This requires handling back-end integrations to third-party vendors, internal data stores, and the implementation of internal logic such as business rules and data access controls. The developed microservices will be deployed to an AWS cloud-distributed environment.
- 3+ years of hands-on, professional experience building high-volume, high-availability distributed systems in a multi-language environment
- Expertise writing and debugging Node.js applications
- Experience with Git for source code management
- Ability to create automated builds and tests using frameworks such as NPM and Mocha
- Experience with AWS cloud distributed systems
- High-level analysis skills to provide feedback and improvement opportunities for the overall solution. This includes but is not limited to: audit controls, data privacy, security, and overall architecture/design.
- Nice to haves: - Scrum - Kubernetes - Docker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate successfully and effectively with team members. Includes but not limited to: participating in daily scrum standups, pair programming, engaging in peer code reviews, and utilizing collaboration tools like Slack and Skype.
- Knowledge of current software engineering trends, best practices and standards
- Ability to solve problems and technical challenges throughout the software development lifecycle