Deputy Program Manager
Assist the Wind Turbine 2020 (WT-20) senior Program Manager in all required duties to design the next generation of onshore wind turbine for Renewable Energy
• Accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. Integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, be involved in long-term planning, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, and contribute to the
overall business strategy.
• Participates in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough
interaction with other functions.
• Develops the year plan for the own function the basis of the framework of the strategic plan
for the whole unit.
• Presents projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business
leaders within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
• Important business unit clients. Complex processes requiring involvement of many
stakeholders both at the client side.
Experience and skills:
• 5+ years Project management experience, specifically in developing new technical products
• Experience working hand in hand with a scheduler and design team to develop and maintain schedules
• Strong initiative & self-starter… great at following up on details
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working with design teams to define a plan & roadblocks within the execution
• Cross functional execution experience (working with engineering, supply chain, manufacturing, etc.)
• Experience identifying, managing and mitigating risk
• Nice to have: Wind energy experience
• Ideally PMP certified
• Positive attitude and team building personality, a must.