Middleware Systems Administrator
Seeking an experience Middleware Systems administrator for a contract engagement in Milwaukee WI. You'll be responsible for managing and administering critical middleware infrastructure that supports key business functionality.
The successful candidate is an accomplished technical lead and hands-on engineer with a record of effectively managing multiple large-scale distributed IBM based middleware environments. You should have the aptitude and enthusiasm for building and servicing highly distributed, scalable and mission-critical systems.
Candidates must be able to work directly on our W2 to be considered.
• Understanding of Datapower/SOA.
• Understanding of SOA vs REST.
• Possess a solid understanding of problem resolution, application monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Must be strong w/ process improvement.
• Must have strong scripting skills.
• Must have effective communication/coaching skills with both onshore and offshore teams.
Nice to Have:
• Experienced in administration and security of web services, and IBM WebSphere Application server.
• Experience with DevOps and build process automation, including exposure to SDLC tools such as Jenkins
• Experience in any combination of the following tools: Websphere Application Server, Websphere MQ, Mulesoft, Kafka, Apigee, Kubernetes.
• Experienced working on the following platforms: Windows, AIX, Linux (5 to 7 years).
Minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology (IT)