Primary responsibilities include:
• Proactively support internal customer by independently handling all assigned administrative duties and taking direction from and balancing the needs of multiple staff members.
• Providing administrative support to clients through effectively maintaining and coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, telephone coverage (if needed), filing, processing and reconciling T&L expense accounts, handling various purchases and making AP invoice arrangements.
• Schedule, plan and organize all logistical details for in-house and off-site meetings, training and events.
• Develop PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations; type various correspondences both in own signature and in manager’s signature.
• Provide general office administrative services.
• In some functions, but not all:
o Will support budget management, liaising with finance to ensure costs are monitored and controlled.
o Assist with job candidate interview scheduling o Enter temporary support requests into My Resources or other generating system. o Run reports in excel, access, business objects and other data gathering programs o Input and update data into Oracle databases
o Provide tactical support (answering questions on central sites and on various internal processes and e-tools).
o Help keep organization charts up to date as directed
o Maintain filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures which may be confidential
o At some sites, an administrator may provide payroll support for hourly associates
o Generate, review and file pharmacy reports
o Accurately maintan customer pricing files and complete contract data entry
o Create statistics, send out customer brochures or correspondence, or document leads.
1. High School Diploma, GED or local equivalent.
2. 2 years secretarial/administrative experience
3. Knowledge of general office management and current computer/office communications technologies; expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
4. Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly
5. Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
6. Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
7. Ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior level management and corporate contacts
8. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills
1. Associates degree with administrative professional coursework with 3 years’ experience in a corporate or professional business environment in an administrative role OR 5 or more years of experience in a corporate or professional business environment in an administrative role.
2. Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
3. Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
4. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
5. Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
6. Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.