MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Our Madison based client has immediate long term contracting opportunity for a computer technician to perform field work for computer/printer hardware, system imaging and network issues.
• Must have solid phone/soft skills and customer service experience.
• Experienced working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain composure with end customers.
- Ability to follow-through on expectations tasks and ensure work assignments are completed.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in written form.
• Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
• Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assess needs of customers.
- Provide Support Services and TS through Customer Service
- Work with Tier 2/3 staff in a professional manner
- Support PC troubleshooting/imaging
- Work with documentation specialist
• Work independently.
• Participate as a team member to achieve successful business process.
• Communicate status to management and teams.
• Meets commitments and is upfront and proactive in communicating when goals are in jeopardy
- Display energy and initiative in solving problems
- Follow all possible avenues to get the job done
- Adaptable – undertake a variety of tasks willingly
- Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles
- Quality – demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in their work
- Decisive – ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options
- Ability to influence others in decided course of action
- Integrity – act with personal integrity at all times
- Professional – work with their teams’ processes
- Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off.
- Have a positive “can-do” approach to work
- Proactive – operates with and communicates to all stakeholders and co-workers
• Analyze issues, proposes solutions, and then takes ownership of the execution of solutions
• Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles
• Ability to prioritize issues and resolve them
• Act with integrity at all times
Education and Qualifications
- Experience in field service with a computer hardware environment
- Minimum of High School Degree (prefer course-work beyond High School)
- Experience in imaging PC Hardware and troubleshooting desktop software
- Use of service management systems for incident tracking