Operations Support Specialist
Job Summary :
Provides key local customer administrative function and day-to-day work direction for assigned personnel at customer site.
1. As directed, use knowledge of customer contract to ensure obligations are met.
2. Prioritize service, assign personnel, and follow up on commitments
3. Contact vendor for service documents and invoicing
4. Schedule vendor service and follow up.
5. Responsible for prompt and accurate filing of expense, time, and service reports.
6. Ensure service quality via frequent customer contact.
7. Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
1. Bachelor’s degree 1-2 years of experience administrative support or similar.
3. Qualified experience in a customer service environment with resulting knowledge of customer account coordination.
4. Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to the customer in an easy to understand manner
5. Ability to analyze spreadsheet and service reports
6. Proficiency in completing electronic documentation using technological tools (e.g., I pad, iPhone)and familiar with technological programs (e.g., Microsoft Office).
7. Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
8. Identify and report all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
9. Ensure all work orders, vendor service reports, time and expense reports, PM activities, purchase orders, and other duties are documented in an accurate and timely manner.
10. Ensure all test equipment is tracked and 100% calibrated on time.
1. Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution-based service process.
2. Experience facilitating and leading others, both internally and externally.
3. Change agent and process oriented.
4. Great presentation skills.
5. Strong problem resolution skills.
6. Accountable and follows through in a timely manner.
7. Exhibit the mentality that customers determine our success.
8. Operate with efficiency and sense of urgency.
9. Willingness to learn and adapt to changing environments.
10. Empower and inspire others.
11. Ability to deliver results in an uncertain and fast-paced environment.
12. Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
Strong and professional customer service skills are required! Must be able to handle calls from irate nurses, must be tech savvy, able to operate an I pads Fast learner .