MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Project Manager - 1
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework.
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor.
- Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics.
- Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities.
- Documents risks and develops mitigation plans. Manages scope.
- Creates and implements a communication plan. Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes.
- Negotiates resources. Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Handles complex application features and technical designs.
- Designs and implements the components required for complex application features.
- Generally manages a group of applications systems analysts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Professional certification is highly desirable.
- Project Manager capabilities with 5-10 years of experience.
- Capable of managing a project or subset of a project with up to ten (10) staff.