MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Help Desk Consultant
We have immediate contracting opportunity for Help Desk consultant with our Madison based client.
• Must have excellent phone skills and customer service experience.
- Ability to maintain composure with end customers.
- Ability to follow-through on expectations tasks and ensure work assignments are completed.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in written form.
• Experienced working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
• Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
• Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assess needs of customers.
- Provide Services and TS through Customer Service
- Work with Tier 2/3 staff in a professional manner
- Support PC troubleshooting/imaging
- Work with documentation specialist
• Work independently.
• Participate as a team member to achieve successful business process.
• Communicate status to management and teams.
Education and Qualifications
- Experience in Help Desk environment
- Minimum of High School Degree (prefer course-work beyond High School)
- Experience in imaging PC Hardware and troubleshooting desktop software
- Use of service management systems for incident tracking