- Full Cycle Recruitment - Responsible for full cycle recruiting for either contact center, sales, administrative and professional positions nationwide, or IT technical positions nationwide as assigned.
- Develops and maintains a partnership with hiring managers, to fill their talent needs, understand position requirements and develop specific recruiting plans.
- Consults with managers regarding recruitment practices, policies, and procedures, within an AAP organization.
- Partners with managers to update job descriptions and writes effective postings to attract top talent.
- Consults with hiring manager to develop screening and interview tools to establish criteria and determine qualified candidates.
- Conducts phone screens and interviews, develops professional rapport with candidates, and recommends top talent to hiring managers.
- Maintains requisitions and all required information in applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Performs innovative candidate sourcing including but not limited to: internet recruiting, networking, social media, job fairs, open houses, employee referral programs, college recruiting, print publications, etc.
- In accordance with Affirmative Action Plan and all applicable EEO, state and federal laws, makes hiring recommendations to hiring manager.
- Assists with team projects or processes to support overall talent management attraction, onboarding, and retention.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher OR 4+ years professional work experience.
- 1+ year experience as a full life cycle recruiter.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Solid understanding of recruitment processes as well as demonstrated sourcing, networking, screening and selection skills.
- Ability to take ownership of the selection process and successfully manage a high volume work load.
- Knowledge of, and demonstrated ability to utilize, multiple recruiting sources. Proven track record of innovative recruiting initiatives and campaigns desired.
- Must have knowledge of up-to-date Human Resource policies, standard practices; laws and regulations and proposed changes and the ability to apply them consistently.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality