MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
System Engineer (Application Administrator)
- Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability to the server environments. Contribute to the IT infrastructure design and leading in server implementations.
- Contribute in the technical support of the Client's server environment and the applications residing on these servers
- Audit system resources and take action as deemed necessary by the Senior/Lead Systems Engineer’s
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Responsible for schedule, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the server Operating Systems
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to solve complex issues
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to understand and implement IT infrastructure designs and rollouts.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of related experience.
- Systems fluency (Windows, Linux, storage, networking)
- Observability systems (Prometheus/Graffana, ELK, Dynatrace)
- Modern software components (Mongo, MSSQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Infrastructure and configuration automation (Powershell, Ansible, VMWare, RDM, VSCode)
- Must have knowledge on DevOps and agile SAFE
- Experience working on of the following: AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience with monitoring solutions