Work shift (days/times) – Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm (Overtime required at times. Including some weekends)
Work Location - 14470 Bergen Boulevard,Saxony 100., Noblesville, IN
Required skill set – Essentially looking for someone with automotive painting experience, that seems to be the closest fit to what we need.
• Dry sanding, masking, unmasking, stencil, finish painting, seal and touch up.
• The applicant must be familiar with standard pneumatic paint equipment and must be able to set up and adjust
equipment to obtain the desired spray patterns.
• Must be able to demonstrate proper environmental & safety practices when setting up and
• Be able to identify defects such as runs, sags, dry spray, orange peel etc. and determine the
probable cause and demonstrate repair techniques.
• Promote climate of cooperation; leading by example mentoring others in safety, environmental,
quality, lean and high performance work team philosophies.
• Demonstrate the ability to work with plastic fillers such as Bondo, fillers, icing, etc.
• Willingness to work with teammates to achieve the highest paint standard possible.
• Minimum of 1 years of industrial/automotive paint and collision repair experience.
• Must have ability to properly use and care for assigned tools and equipment.
• Must be able to adhere to standards, do a quality job in a safe manner and within acceptable time.
• Must be willing to wear personal protective equipment, for example; safety glasses, gloves, hats,
ear plugs, and safety shoes.
• Must be willing to work in a tobacco free environment.
• Must be able to work occasional weekend shifts.
• Must be able to work scheduled overtime.
• Painters must be able to work as part of a team having responsibility for numerous components and other duties
• Every employee will be an in process inspector.
• Graduate of a painting/collision repair technical school
• 3+ yrs experience in painting in an automotive/industrial environment