Service Quoting Specialist
Job Description: Service Quoting Specialist
The Service Quoting Specialist will process, format, and distribute quotations for maintenance contracts on medical equipment. Key tasks are:
• Search: Find new or updated medical equipment quotations in an online tool (based on Apttus or Selectica applications). Filter based on pre-defined traits such as quotation amount, customer type, geography, or product type.
• Data Transfer: For each equipment quotation, copy or re-key the customer ID and product catalog numbers in a separate Excel-based form. This form will generate a new quotation for an extended service contract.
• Document Creation: Copy and paste information from the equipment quotation and corresponding extended service contract quotation into a combined document using a Microsoft Word or other document template, then print to a secure PDF document.
• Document Distribution: Using Outlook email, send combined quotation document to field sales staff. Recipients will be identified on the original equipment quotation, or may need to be identified by the Service Quoting Specialist using a lookup table.
• Document Template Creation/Update: The Service Quoting Specialist may be asked to assist in the creation or editing of a re-usable document template in Microsoft Word or another word processing application.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office 2016 applications, specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word.
• Fluent in English (U.S.) verbal and written communication.
• Proficient in keyboard entry (typing speed and accuracy, ability to use keyboard shortcuts for copy-paste and editing).
• Familiar with web-based applications for search, data sorting, etc.
• Able to remain focused for extended periods working at a computer workstation.
• Prior experience creating or using quotation documents for sale of commercial products and services is a plus.
Common Industry Titles:
Data Entry Clerk
Data Processing Specialist
Order Entry Assistant
Order Processing Associate