MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Certified Project Manager 3
Responsibilities, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Under the general guidance of the IT Solutions Center Supervisor, this position will coordinate the Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems development process within the IT Solutions Center (ITSC) The incumbent will use and plan and implement IAM initiatives with client and throughout the agency as identified.
- This position will follow established client standards and strategies for project management as well as ensure long term support of security access and IAM standards and protocols.
- These responsibilities require well developed technical expertise, project management, business analysis, relationship building, communications, problem solving and organizational skills.
- This position will work closely with the Infrastructure Team Lead, User Experience Team Lead, and IT Solutions Center Supervisor to coordinate, lead, and manage the design, implementation and support of Identity and Access Management processes and procedures to support the automation and communication needs of the Department.
- Strong communication skill is a must.
- The position will apply a multi-discipline approach to project management and act as a lead consultant, system developer, planner, and problem solver to meet agency and division strategic objectives.
- This position will define project scope and set project boundaries with client management; confirm that projects are consistent with customer division/agency strategic plan and IT plan objectives; develop, obtain management approval and implement project plans; document, review and evaluate current technical architecture and connectivity configurations
- Lead feasibility studies and prepare cost/benefit studies for management review; recommend, present and negotiate engineered solutions with users and management; and coordinate, and monitor and lead the implementation of technology and business solutions.
The position will have skills and responsibilities in the follow areas:
- Specializes in information and network security.
- Analyzes user access security risks and plans controls.
- Develops policies and procedures to implement IAM security practices.
- Coordinates implementation of security controls.
- Designs and implements access controls.
- Monitors compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Familiar with a variety of the security concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.