MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Senior Security Engineer- IAM
Seeking an Senior Security Engineer- IAM, for a direct hire role in Milwaukee WI. Qualified Candidates will possess:
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks including NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001
- At least 6 years of experience in security roles including Sr./Lead experience
|As a member of IT Security team leads development of cybersecurity capabilities to assist in formation of a comprehensive information security program. Leads design efforts and provides support to Cybersecurity systems at the enterprise level. Aligns Cybersecurity strategies with the business vision and objectives through research, design and architecture of new technologies. Reporting to Information Security Manger, this position is responsible for design and engineering aspects of cybersecurity solutions. Provides information security subject matter expertise to IT projects and initiatives.
1. Designs, engineers and implements systems infrastructure across the Enterprise.
2. Serves as expert security resource and collaborate with cross functional project teams during cybersecurity risk analysis across the product life cycle.
3. Monitors, maintains and optimizes all system hardware and associated operating systems.
4. Ensures the stability, integrity and efficient operation of Cybersecurity systems.
5. Troubleshoots and resolves problems in the systems environment.
6. Designing and deploying numerous enterprise technical security services such as SIEM, DLP, PKI, IDS/IPS, and enterprise authentication/authorization frameworks and models.
7. Reviews security system requirements with customers and translates requirements into specific functions or deliverables.
8. Analyzes flow chart processes and recommends ways to reduce steps and increase efficiency through use of technology.
9. Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
10. Coaches or provides guidance to junior security professionals and supports the continuous process of optimizing department resources.
11. Understands and ensures compliance with current and applicable US laws and regulations.
12. Guides mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities across the Enterprise.
13. Understands and stays current on best practices and guidance on achieving security.
14. Weighs in on business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to management.
15. Evaluates available state-of-the-art technologies and solutions and providing recommendations
16. Provides after-hours support.
17. Other duties as assigned.