MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Customer Support and Order Fulfillment Specialist
Our Wauwatosa based client has immediate contract-to-hire opportunity to fill the role of customer support and order fufillment.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Configuring and troubleshooting various types of remote data logging and monitoring/control equipment.
- Responding to telephone calls and email requests for technical support
- Assisting in product assembly, testing, packaging and shipping
- Bachelor/Associates Degree/Work Experience in a Computer Sciences, Electronics, Information Technology, or Data Science fields.
- Willingness to learn and the ability to thrive in a small corporate and fast-paced environment
Typical Support Duties:
- Experience with networking and communication protocols
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software products
- Effective communication skills
- Familiarity with programming language(s)
New Asset Setup:
Receive email or text from customer's field technician on-site with equipment information. Ensure equipment is properly entered into the system and actived on the correct carrier network. Adding asset to customer profile with assigned field and correct asset type. Verifying communications to the modem and to the customers' end-device, going through troubleshooting steps to resolve any identified issues.
New Customer Setup:
Adding new users to system. Responding to user with email providing details of new account and general information regarding website navigation and operation.
Building small assemblies needed to fulfill pending orders or to maintain stock.
Testing/Commissioning assemblies before packaging/shipping.