MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Manufacturing Technician II
- Perform diverse and complex assignments in support of CTD / Mercury product development, manufacturing processes and associated tooling & equipment used to fabricate high precision x-ray sensitive devices.
- Assignments may include, but are not limited to: Machining, Vision measurement, cleaning, assembly, testing processes, spare parts and supplies Inventory, EHS, Lean, cost reduction activities, scrap, NCM, acceptance testing, set up, carrying out experiments, reporting/documenting results of tests and measures, lead compliance and quality activities and train other team members.
1. Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 3 years machining experience
2. Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
3. Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information
4. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
5. Ability to work with a Diverse team over several shifts of operation
Note – Client is looking for people with more mechanical background like using CNC machines than electrical/mechanical technicians.