MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be an integral member of a dynamic team continuously improving our Medical Management platform, “automating all the things”, in support of our rapidly expanding product portfolio. Collaborating with engineering and operations teams to ensure reliability, scalability, and performance of services.
- Analyze system performance and processes and recommend improvements
- Understand IT infrastructure and implement storage designs and rollouts
- Provide technical support for complex issues related to the server and storage environment and applications residing on these servers, including investigating the issues and implementing the solutions
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and protocols
- Schedule, test and implement enhancements or new releases of the server operating systems
- Analyze need, determine impact and perform hardware and software installation and upgrades on Wintel, Unix, and storage devices
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of system administration experience.
- Programming in Python / GoLang / NodeJs
- Modern software components (Mongo, MSSQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Infrastructure and configuration automation (Powershell, Ansible, VMWare, RDM, VSCode)
- Experience working on any of the following: AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience with Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker
- Experience with microservices, debugging REST API's and other HTTP services and working with distributed systems
- Experience with MySql, PostGres, MongoDB, Cassandra, and Cloud DB solutions plus Database encryption