MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Manufacturing Technician III
- Assembles electronics according to product specifications.
- Assembles fabricated parts to relatively small or light subassemblies and complete units.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Uses hand tools and small power tools to assemble units.
- Associates degree or higher in electronics or relevant study.
- 3-5 years of relevant electronic assembly experience (preferably in the medical industry).
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Proficient in reading work instructions.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Quick learner.
- Steel-toed boots and safety glasses.