Join a multi-disciplinary team that is creating the future of the world’s fastest ceramic scintillators for CT Detectors. Lead critical efforts around process capability growth, process redesign, improved material utilization and early defect detection to dramatically simplify manufacturing processes and reduce product cost.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Process capability growth to ensure future fulfillment of customer demand.
• Develop a more simplified manufacturing process.
• Early Defect detection, acquire and control critical x’s to ensure stable outputs.
• Lead experiments to develop process parameters, coordinating the fabrication of parts, commissioning and operation of process and test equipment, and supporting the diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues.
• Design, develop and maintain automation solutions used for manufacture of advanced medical device components.
• Collaborate with engineering teams to design equipment, procedures and tools for manufacturing processes.
1. B.S. Degree in Mechanical/Automation/Chemical/Material Science Engineering
2. Clear thinker with demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and solve problems
3. Proven ability to analyze data and drive process improvements
4. Fluent in English, clear verbal and written communication skills
5. Strong team and interpersonal skills
6. Ability to work at multiple sites across the greater Milwaukee area.
1. MS/PHD in Mechanical/Automation/Chemical/Material Science Engineering
2. Lean 6-sigma: GB, DFSS BB/MBB certified
3. Program PLC, HMI, robots and associated devices to produce integrated work cells and production lines.
4. Experience in Process Intensive manufacturing
5. Experience with process automation and collaborative robotics
6. Prior knowledge of Ceramic Scintillators and machining processes
7. Demonstrated experience owning production processes / growing capability in yield and quality
8. Demonstrated ability in coding languages such as Python