MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Business Process Analyst
Seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst for a long term contract engagement in Milwaukee WI.
- Define, document, and implement new processes
- Provide analytical support, and to provide leadership and support to junior staff
- Understand data flows and how multiple systems are configured and work together to support business processes end to end
- Create supportive document and training materials to be used as an aid during transition of support of processes
- Act as PMO Liaison to specific assigned projects to help ensure success
- Evaluate and interpret new or revised regulation in the form of tariffs, contracts, or rules and regulations as well as other legal regulations issued by state or federal government; identifies and communicates the process, procedure, policy and/or program changes necessary to implement new regulation
- Utilize Continuous Improvement, Resource Planning and Training to acquire metrics and to determine best format/methodologies to improve efficiencies of teams and control work
- 3-5 years of experience in analysis of process, procedure, and systems
- Strong customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with working with the design, execution and results reporting for Customer Satisfaction systems
- Knowledge of gas, electric and steam utility industry
- Project management, communication, planning and organizing, budgeting and business acumen skills; as well as problem solving leadership and decision making abilities