MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Technical Writer - 2
- This position will assist the Learning & Development Team with the instructional design process for Agency-wide training at Client.
- This position will collaborate with the Learning & Development Team and subject matter experts to apply adult learning principles and methodology to develop innovative learning and development programs.
- The eLearning Specialist will be proficient in creating effective eLearning with an emphasis on storyboarding, scripting, editing, closed captioning and outputting in multiple video formats to load into our current Learning Management System.
- These programs are created using Articulate Storyline 365 and other development software.
- A successful person in this position must be able to work independently and be self-managed while also being able to work as a team to provide innovative eLearning programs.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience in instructional design and instructional materials development, curriculum development and evaluation
- Expertise and passion for the latest techniques, technologies and methods to enhance learning in organizations
- Demonstrated experience of adult learning principles and methodology; and how to apply theory to design creative and effective training
- Experience with Learning Management and eLearning systems and production for distance education.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management skills, and able to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
- Partner with business leaders, subject matter experts, suppliers, and the Learning &
- Development team members to translate business objectives into effective learning solutions.
- Experience with Articulate Storyline eLearning software products
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred but not required:
- Experience producing videos, and digital content including eLearning gamification