Advanced Manufacturing Technician
Work Shift - 3rd, Monday-Friday 10:30p – 7:00am (unpaid Lunch)
Skill Sets - Precision Machining, 6-Sigma Training, Robotics / Automation
Join a high-performing team that is creating the future of the world’s fastest CT-detector components. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building & testing critical CT-detector components & subsystems.
- Testing built components & assemblies to exacting standards.
- Assist on manufacturing capacity growth projects (yield growth, cycletime reduction).
- Execute qualifications for manufacturing equipment (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Cascade training throughout the line and maintain/update training records.
- Engage in Lean workouts to improve processes.
he need to possess excellent communication skills, be a quick learner and work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or an Associate’s degree in a relevant technical discipline.