MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
- In this role, you will be responsible for the installation and administration of Cisco switches and routers, Palo Alto firewalls and network management tools supporting the networks on different domain classifications of Client.
- The Network Engineer is responsible for troubleshooting, installations, maintenance, conversion, cutovers and sustainment of IT components.
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot several classified and unclassified networks to include: NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, and other networks as required.
- Creates, maintains and implements detailed documentation and maintains standard operating procedures.
- Consultant for systems problems and solutions beyond the knowledge of technical tier one and tier two support staff.
Alliant LCAT Description:
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- May supervise others.
- 18-22 years of professional experience with a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree,; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PHD or JD; considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline.
- Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise
- Demonstrated Network Engineering experience, including understanding of LAN/WAN operations and TCP/IP concepts
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Managing Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Managing Port Security
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls.
- Monitoring firewall traffic and configuring rule sets
- Experience configuring and managing VLANs
- Experience with IAVA, security checklists
- STIG reviews and implementation
- DDoD 8570 Certification (Security + cert)
- Secret Clearance with TS SCI eligibility.
- Working knowledge of the VPN and the Internet Protocol
- Security (IPsec) that enables VPNs
- Current Top-Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Experience with Quality of Service (QOS) Functions
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communications skills
Clearance Requirements - DoD 8570 Certification (Security + cert) - Secret Clearance with TS SCI eligibility
Desired Clearance – Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility