Warehouse Production Associate
Responsible for production of cards, sorting of cards & operation of equipment.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operates production machines, inserters, printers, bursters, metering machines and general office equipment.
• Performs high speed, high volume production tasks such as embossing, inserting and sorting to process card materials.
• Sets up equipment, loads materials, clears jams and other simple malfunctions and unloads product from equipment.
• Maintains productivity on all systems and delivers a quality product while meeting all production deadlines.
• Identifies and resolves clearly defined problems.
• Completes and maintains Operator reports and logs.
• Reconciles incoming and completed work.
• Communicates all issues, concerns or questions to the Production Department Management Team.
• Work is generally repetitive and subject to inspection.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to remain flexible to change in duties, workflow and priorities.
• Ability to work overtime when necessary.
• Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
• Strong communication skills.
• Attention to detail and extreme accuracy required.