C#, .net, MVC Developer
Brookfield based client is seeking several .net developers for direct hire or contract hire opportunity.
Software Developer working under the supervision of the Director of Development and following the guidelines of the Software Architect, the Senior Software Developer Software Developer may provide support for existing and new applications that are required to support software applications and components. S/he will maintain documentation used to support applications. Software Developer II must be committed to growing their industry knowledge and technical abilities through self-motivated learning, research, and development.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Design and development of high performing, scalable new applications, features, and functionality.
• Review work produced by junior developers and peers. Verify maintainability, extensibility and assure complexity has been minimized.
• Contribute to changes in development standards and development processes.
• Respond to changes in technologies.
• Identify, troubleshoot, debug, and resolve defects.
• Track issues using standardize processes within tools like JIRA.
• Participate and be an active contributor to Software Development Lifecycle including Daily SCRUM, Stand-Ups, User Story Review, and Sprint Retrospectives.
• Manage assigned tasks to deliver quality software solutions in given timeframe.
• Analyze and fix performance problems on the application.
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting. Education, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Programming or related field
• 3+ years of experience in Software Development
• Strong debug and troubleshooting skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Work well under pressure and adapt to shifting and/or nebulous priorities
• Experience diagnosing technology system health across technology stacks that might not be related to specific area of responsibility