Software Engineer III
Build & Release Engineer (Contractor) will be responsible for providing build and release strategy/execution for highly complex as well as parallel and concurrent releases for a Software Product. Manages Continuous Code Integration within SDLC. The role demonstrates deep understanding of concurrent software development, its effect on build management and releasing the builds across versions and environments
In this role, you will:
• Own builds, releases and continuous integration process for large and complex releases of a product and at times expands the scope across multiple concurrent releases.
• Own, manage and improve release process. Focuses on scale and efficiency. Deploys the right builds across environments.
• Manage key deliverables and mentors junior team members.
• Contribute in driving initiatives such as defining standards and processes to ensure quality.
• Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables.
• Develop and enhance the test infrastructure and continuous integration framework used across teams.
• Determine best practices and principals and promotes them across the team.
• Demonstrate expert knowledge in developing and executing automated builds and scripts.
• Learn new build and releases techniques and methodologies and trains the team in the same.
• Work with developers and stakeholders to deliver quality software through the build and deployment system.
• Partner with and provides direction to fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
• Use industry best practices to improve Build, Release and Continuous integration processes.