Production Technician III
Qualified Candidates must have - Make sure to highlight their experience in your summary note!
The hiring manager is looking for 2nd shift solderers that will be soldering electronic components on circuit boards and performing mechanical assembly work. This facility manufactures MRI Coils.
The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
• Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
• High School Diploma/GED
• 1 year of manufacturing experience
• Mechanical assembly experience
• Ability to read drawings and work instructions
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work with small tools
• Solder requirements are as follows:
o Pass GEHC Coils written and practical soldering test