Sr. Business Analyst
• Partner with the Environmental Department’s business solution owners to guide them through a successful design phase by leading the gathering of user requirements, and conducting interactive pilot design sessions.
• Manage the data discovery, mapping, and verification process from the legacy source system to Enviance
• Lead the testing efforts from preparation to execution
• Provide training guidance and oversee the process to insure the training objectives are achieved
• Monitor the execution of the change management plan while conducting activities to assist with the mobilization of the plan
The following services and deliverables will be provided during the course of this engagement:
• Lead the business solution owners and SMEs to successful completion of the project milestones.
• Own the communication with Business SMEs and project vendor team members on outstanding tasks and track accordingly.
• Lead the meetings and workshops needed to gather business requirements and business process flows.
• Assist Enviance consultants in managing solution requirements and providing the project manager feedback to help contain scope alignment.
• Create the business requirements, and business process flow documents for assigned work stream.
• Plan and facilitate the design pilot sessions for assigned work streams.
• Perform data analysis and assist with data mapping for reports and integration efforts.
• Assist in the development of the Enviance technical design documents.
• Work with Enviance consultants to insure quality test plans, and training plans are created.
• Organize and manage project deliverables on the project SharePoint site.
• Manage the process to complete assigned work stream deliverables.
• Provide the project manager timely risks assessments and resolutions related to the completion of deliverables within assigned work stream.
• Provide project manager weekly detailed status report on assigned responsibilities.
• Facilitate the testing, and training meetings with business solution owners and Enviance consultants.
• Coordinate the issue resolution efforts between the business solution owners and Enviance consultants.
• Provide assistance in the creation of test plans, and test scenarios.
• Conduct unit testing while owning the deficit tracking and resolution.
• Lead the facilitation of the user acceptance testing process.
• Provide assistance in the creation and execution of the Enviance user training efforts.
• Coordinate the ‘post-go-live’ support transition from project team to WEC on-going support team.