MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Position: Java Developer
Client is looking for two (2) Java developers to assist in refactoring RESTful Web Services and STRUTS based Web Applications to move them from WebSphere to Jboss. In this process, the applications will have several facilities reworked including logging, properties, JNDI, and the frameworks the applications were written with.
- Experience with object-oriented development (OOP/OOD) using the Java programming language and popular libraries such as Spring, STRUTS, Log4j, Apache, etc.
- Knowledge of HTTP methods (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) as they relate to REST services
- RDBMS experience (SQL Server, DB2, etc.)
- Experience developing web services using REST/JSON (Apache Wink, RESTeasy) and SOAP/XML/WSDL/DTD
- Experience using Integrated Development Environments (RSA, Eclipse)
- Experience using Java Application Servers (WebSphere, JBoss)
- Experience using multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, zOs)
- Experience using different build scripts including Ant, Maven
- Experience using git and the git forking workflow