Supplier Quality Engineer
Supplier Quality will contribute to NPI launch success and supplier alignment. This person will learn NPI process, NPI development and roll out details of parts qualification tracking. This person will develop a matrix to track action items needed to close supplier findings and follow ups needed.
The Supplier Quality Specialist is responsible for driving exceptional product quality for the customer value beyond expectations, regulatory assurance and optimized Cost of Quality
1. Improve supplier quality performance for assigned suppliers via MCP audit and PPAP. Communicate, clarify and facilitate supplier Part qualification via (eFP) submissions, as well as conduct review and approval for purchased products.
2. Approve supplier selection through robust qualification processes, including supplier audits.
3. Assure supplier compliance to Quality Management System (QMS) and regulatory requirements.
4. Assure Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) plans are developed and executed at assigned suppliers in compliance with CAPA process.
• Bachelor’s Degree in operation management, business administration or an engineering degree.
• Understanding of manufacturing, engineering design, quality assurance or regulatory assurance.
• Effective problem solving, root cause analytical skills to lead and influence others to drive change.
• Excellent communication / interpersonal / organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to organize and drive tasks and issues through resolution
• Ability to creatively solve problems, work with a cross functional team and communicate externally
• Microsoft Office proficiency with focused excellence in PowerPoint and Excel
• Willing to travel to suppliers. 20-30%
1. Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management System QMS tools and continuous improvement methodologies.
2. Demonstrated supply quality experience
3. Project Management Experience is a plus.