2nd Shift, 2:15pm -10:45pm
This contractor will be working in a cleanroom performing assembly work and running equipment. The Westborough site produces over 700 different membrane products for research, process development and bioprocess customers where their filters are used to purify, clarify and concentrate high value proteins. It is a fast paced manufacturing environment, spending extended periods of time on their feet.
• Has responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
• Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
• Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
• Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
• Complies with EHS regulations and policies
Desired skill sets – Must be able to read drawings and schematics. Must be able to retain in depth familiarity of workmanship standards as well as other required documents. Expected to complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule. Previous clean room experience a plus.