1st shift 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Desired skill set – Familiar with the safe use of cleaning chemicals and solvents. Familiar with basic hand tools IE: screwdrivers, pliers. Ability to stand, stoop, bend and kneel throughout the shift. Ability to read, write and speak in local language. Ability to communicate well with co-workers and leadership. Ability to read and follow work instructions. Ability to follow safety and quality policies. Ability to receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed. Work with others.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Decontamination and cleaning of equipment, in preparation for painting operations
• Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
• Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
• Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
• Comply with EHS regulations and policies
• High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent or 6 months of manufacturing or cleaning experience
• Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties
to be performed
• Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
• You must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
• You must be willing to work out of an office located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
• High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent
• 2 or more years of related experience in industrial or commercial cleaning operations