MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Data Specialists assist with data management activities for the Global Research Organization to ensure quality and compliance for client's -sponsored clinical trials.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assists Data Management team with SOP and job aid creation and review.
- Supports organization and maintenance of secure data storage.
- Assists with data form reviews and quality checks.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned by Senior Data Managers and/or department lead.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Combination of performance, education, and prior related experience may be considered as equivalent to the above requirements provided that the individual possesses the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job requirements
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Associate’s degree (or internationally recognized equivalent)
- Minimum of one year’s data management or related experience within a clinical or research setting
- Administrative support experience in a clinical or research setting
- Experience working across cultures and global regions.
- Advanced capabilities Microsoft Office and Windows applications.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and evaluate deliverables; is well organized and structured.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and in a team setting.
- Strong problem skills.
Required skill set –
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows applications
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Combination of performance, education, and prior related experience may be considered as equivalent to the above requirements provided that the individual possesses the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job requirements
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds