Engineering Project Leader (PMP)
A Program Manager to lead global cross functional projects in the Quality & Regulatory with focus around re-registration, labeling, and phase in/phase out.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage all aspects of large projects through the 5 major project management steps: initiating, planning (scoping), executing, monitoring and controlling and closing.
• Work with sub-teams to develop strategies to minimize business impact.
• Lead the execution of the team(s) to meet the project plans. Adjust the plan, schedule and resources as needed to meet the plan
• Identify risks and take appropriate actions to avoid or mitigate the negative risks.
• Communicate to all organizations throughout the project lifecycle: Status, changes, impact to other organization and projects, etc.
• Ensure no fulfillment gaps during the project, quality and compliance are improved, project is within budget and timelines are met.
1. BS Degree in Engineering and 5 years of proven, progressive leadership (OR High School Diploma/GEC and 10 years of experience).
2. Experience leading large, cross functional projects.
3. Understanding of Engineering Product Data Management systems, Bills of Materials (BOMs), Engineering Change Requests, Registrations, etc.
Proven leadership skills including coaching, mentoring and driving change
Project management certification, such as PMP