Python Automation Test Engineer
Java and Python : ?
Experience test automation – could be Unit Tests, BDD, etc. : ?
Web Technologies: JSON, Web Services : ?
I am looking for a Software Test Engineer with some automation experience in Chicago.
You will be responsible for the design and development of automated and manual tests for our imaging workflow products, ensuring they meet the stringent internal and external quality goals of GE, our customers, and their clients. As you grow in this position you will receive an increasing level of responsibility and help us drive our quality strategy throughout the organization.
In this role you will:
• Work as an integral part of our Agile development team, leveraging Scrum, BDD, and TDD
• Design test strategies for our medical device software, including functional, performance, and reliability tests (automated and manual)
• Contribute to define our products’ architecture and code to ensure testability through automation
• Develop and maintain our test suite to verify new features and essential requirements
• Apply test methodologies throughout the development cycle to identify defects early in the sprints
• Integrate test automation into our CI/CD infrastructure to continuously build and test our software
• Collaborate with Scrum team members to execute tests and troubleshoot / correct software problems
• Drive continuous improvement within the team to better meet quality and productivity goals
• Define quality metrics, best practices, and coding patterns for the team
• Demonstrate increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas
Good to have at least 1-2 years or graduate school.
Regarding core technologies:
- Java and Python
- Experience test automation – could be Unit Tests, BDD, etc.
- Web Technologies: JSON, Web Services
- Proficiency in written English – may help create test documents