Sr. Project Manager- Gas Strorage and NLG Construction
We are seeking a Sr. Project Manager with experience managing complex Gas Storage and LNG Construction projects.
Responsible for management and leadership of a diverse group of team members including union and non-union, consultants and contractors, and obtaining and managing adequate resources to meet all project objectives in the most efficient and effective manner.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- 3 or more years - Project management of construction / capital equipment projects, preferably in a gas storage or gas transmission, or LNG capacity
- 1 or more years - Federal, State, and Local Codes and Regulatory Requirements
- 3 or more years - Construction contracts and commercial terms, status reporting, procurement practices, industry standards, industrial business, engineering knowledge, construction safety
- 1 or more years - Interfacing with operations in an industrial plant, manufacturing plant or power plant
- Strong understanding of PMI processes of project management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) desired