Mechanical Engineer (VCP)
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Work on VCP (Variable Cost Productivity) and product quality improvement projects under the guidance of senior design engineers
• Responsible to all activities involved in completion of the projects, including project scheduling, design and documentation, verification, validation, engineering change, and working with other functions to meet project objectives,
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering and up to 3 years progressive experience as a Mechanical Engineer within the mechanical engineering field of study or with technical leadership within an engineering discipline.
• Familiarity with structural (Static & Dynamics) and thermal analysis.
• Understanding of engineering product development processes.
• Master degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Up to 3 years relative engineering experience
• Demonstrated expertise in specified area of interest with the ability to develop engineering specifications for major sub-systems/sub-assemblies, written reports on technologies, and other product design recommendations
• Demonstrated experience on global product releases throughout the entire new product development cycle
• In-depth working knowledge of patient/customer product-related clinical applications scientific/engineering methods/theory with an affinity for technology and clinical solutions