Chicago based client has immediate need for full time Security Engineer:
Reponsible for defining the security architecture for next generation retail pharmacy platform based on cloud and microservices architecture.
You will be developing information security architecture and reference architecture for security controls including protecting data-in-motion and data at rest and identity and access management.
– Experience with identity and access management, cryptography, implementing tools such as HPE Voltage, Oracle TDE, vulnerability assessment and mitigation, penetration testing, and security with cloud based implementations.
– Understanding of Microservices architecture, API management, Messaging and ETL.
– Good understanding of Java tech stack including containers such as WebSphere, WildFly and integration technologies such as WebMethods and Talend.
– Experience and understanding of Industry Security Standards (e.g. NIST standards, ITIL, ISO 27001 etc.)
– Understanding of compliance standards in healthcare domain (e.g. HIPAA, HITECH) is highly desirable
– Understanding of Infrastructure security (network , host, application level)
– Experience in security testing: application intrusion and vulnerability penetration testing
– Gather business requirements and evaluate them from security aspects, create security requirements as needed.
– Developer background, experience with programming in Java language
– Experience with Java enterprise applications and deployment
– Knowledge of web technologies: HTML, java script, SQL, JSON, XML, SSL/TLS, REST, SOAP
– Experience in data encryption (PHI, PII data) , password security, tokenization techniques, PKI
– Understanding of cloud solutions (e.g. Azure, AWS) in IAAS model.
– Experience in Agile/SCRUM methodologies