IT Asset Management Consultant
Seeking an experienced IT Management Consultant for a contract opportunity in Milwaukee WI.
Successful candidates will have 3-5 years of experience in roles focused on Asset/Software License Management and experience in the areas below:
· Provide consultation for software purchases and coordination with Supply Chain to ensure accurate licensing documentation is provided and clearly understood for each software or subscription purchase. Participate as required in contract negotiations.
· Work with suppliers to clarify licensing rights and to obtain and/or negotiate appropriate licensing and maintenance documentation.
· Provide ongoing license guidance to clients including ad hoc questions, lifecycle upgrade support, and management of ITAM mailbox and ITAM Remedy assigned work.
· Participate in weekly change control review for license compliance and support bi-monthly change control quality review process.
· Administer the auditing process for company software
· Regular review of high dollar / high visibility contracts and maintenance renewals, looking for cost reduction or risk reduction opportunities.
· Administer policies and procedures relating to software procurement and management – supporting Remedy Application Portfolio Management and other related software processes.
· Management and support of the software retirement process.