MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
FUNCTION: Assists in the planning, programming, and project coordination for the construction, renovation, and reconfiguration of new and existing work places including but not limited to office, warehouse and shop spaces.
1) Interviews internal clients to determine the scope of a project. Identifies departmental requirements and limitations. Proposes plans for remodeling, relocation, and/or expansion projects, and for the installation of new and existing office furniture. Coordinates and assists in the implementation of these projects.
2) Inspects the office or work site to gather space requirements. Conceptualizes the layout, considering office circulation, data, electrical, lighting, work flow, equipment operation, personnel needs, and ergonomic options.
3) Prepares layouts using CAD. Reviews project plans with the client to obtain approval. Estimates costs to implement. Provides scheduling.
4) Upon approval to proceed with project, coordinates and schedules the necessary resources for implementation. Oversees the implementation to ensure compliance with corporate facility standards, project schedule and expectations.
5) Plans and arranges for relocations associated with a project
6) Performs post-occupancy inspection and instructs clients on the use and adjustment of space, furniture and accessories
7) Maintains facility and standards files
8 Performs project management on small interior renovation projects. Develops project budget and schedule. Coordination with architects and contractors.
9) Supports company and departmental initiatives.
ADDITIONAL JOB ASPECTS:
1) Must communicate effectively with outside consultants, architects, and vendors, as well as internal clients and Team members.
2) Will require travel to various Company offices.
3) Exposure to noise, dirt and temperature extremes
1) Associates Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or a related field.
2) Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field.
3) Requires working knowledge of construction, furniture systems, communications and data standards and terminology.
4) Requires experience using CAD and familiarity with using CAFM programs to manage work flow.