MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Business Application Developer
This position is responsible for the successful delivery of all phases of custom development projects for internal and external customers including design, planning, development, implementation, and documentation. The majority of the workload is focused on customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint, with some development of and/or modifications to standalone custom .NET applications.
Education And Experience
- Current Microsoft certifications for Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and/or SQL Server – these certifications are regularly updated and the position requires an ongoing commitment to staying current
Proven technical competency required in the following areas:
- Microsoft Visual Studio and the .NET Framework
- Microsoft C#
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Technical capability in one or more of the following areas is a plus:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server and Query Language
- Leadership/Mentoring - Mentor and educate the rest of the team in the use and direction of development tools as a subject matter expert.
- Supervision/Autonomy - Work independently to reach agreed-upon objectives.
- Planning/Organization - Organize incoming requests for work from multiple sources and plan projects without well-defined goals while maintining day-to-day productivity.
- Process Management - Understand and follow established processes. Adapt to ongoing changes in process, priorities, tasks, and workload.
- Communication - Present difficult technical concepts to both technical and nontechnical audiences in writing and verbally. Create and interpret technical documents and reports. Communicate in a clear, professional manner which elicits confidence in your abilities.
- People Skills/Conflict Management - Establish rapport with clients, teammates, and third parties through ongoing work. Demonstrate confidence in high-pressure situations and resolve or escalate conflicts as appropriate.
- Ability to use computers daily in an interactive manner for extended periods of time and up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to sit for an extended period of time.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and up to 6 hours at a time.
- Ability to travel as needed on occasion.
- Ability to frequently and accurately communicate with employees, customers, and vendors in person, via the telephone or by email.
- Constant walking or motion to coordinate work and interact with co-workers.
- Ability to lift and move up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.