Appleton client is seeking Systems Analyst with 4-7 years of experience for contract or potential contract to hire opportunity.
The Systems Analyst serves as liaison between IT and Health and Human Services; manages projects; trains staff; creates documentation; implements and assists in the maintenance of software in the Health and Human Services area; and is the primary contact for technical related requests from Health and Human Services to IT.
• Analyzes and evaluates user's processes and procedures for efficiency; learns and understands user's needs; requests enhancements to data systems, and recommends technology solutions.
• Writes, revises reports using SQL Reporting Services.
• Provides leadership, data, and information for the creation of the department’s 3 year Information Technology Plan.
• Coordinates installation, implementation and training of staff on software packages.
• Tests and verifies requested program changes and provides necessary feedback.
• Writes and revises procedures manuals and training material. Documents necessary meetings.
• Assists users with problems or questions relating to computer hardware and software.
• Reviews available software packages and makes recommendations. Reviews new products, procedures, and methods of operation.
• Maintains electronic records; reviews data for accuracy and quality assurance; monitors data to assist in meeting federal, state and local performance standards
• Coordinate IT projects with state and regional partners as required. Attends state and regional meetings as needed.
• Develops, maintains and monitors interfaces to other systems.