The Project Manager will work on a multi-year, multi-million dollar development effort to modernize the current Investigation Tracking, Claims and Collections mainframe systems into a state-of-the-art, web-based system. The person in this role will lead a technical team in conjunction with the technical lead/Scrum master and program manager.
• Support a rewarding project that will deliver an enhanced product to case workers that are helping Wisconsin’s most vulnerable citizens everyday
• Be responsible for tactical project management and working with the technical lead on a large project.
• Develop project charters, plans, deliverables, sprint documentation, and other project artifacts.
• Work closely with the project sponsor, program manager, technical lead, and IT senior management to understand and prioritize project tasks.
• Understand business objectives and problems, identify alternative solutions, and perform feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis.
• Support and build an effective team and direct the work of the project team to meet project milestones.
• Must have at least 3 years project management on Agile projects.