Apprentice Program Coordinator
Wauwatosa based client has immediate need for Apprentice Program Coordinator. Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
Post apprentice roles in talent acquisition system
Partner with apprentice program leader to post roles on public job boards (schools, websites, etc.)
Coordinate the ordering of supplies for managers attending career fairs
Schedule interviews for candidates as needed
Manage offer process for apprentice candidates
Work with candidates to complete onboarding paperwork and all other necessary requirements
Order assets and ensure systems are ready to go when the apprentice begins work
Arrange travel logistics for apprentices to attend onboarding in Milwaukee, WI
- Associate degree or equivalent and three years of administrative experience working in a corporate environment; or High school diploma, GED, or local equivalent and five years or more of administrative experience working in a corporate environment.
- Strong demonstrated writing skills, articulating complex ideas in an easy to understand manner.
- Demonstrated project management skills to plan and deliver on established tactical and strategic goals.
- Experience at an advanced level using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint applications as well as use of the internet and web applications (i.e. ability to draft correspondence and create PowerPoint presentations for leadership team) and a basic understanding of Excel to create charts, diagrams, and tables of data.
- Strong working knowledge of local language (written and verbal).
- Extremely well organized, with attention to detail, yet able to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities.